Code courses are also made of new Union off for you personally to more day
– My father is an enthusiastic activist of one’s diaspora course on ‘1990s, if it was just delivery, when organizations are produced, in the event the structuring of your Azerbaijani diaspora had already started.
Later, the new Ukrainian sense is accompanied of the Azerbaijani teams far away of the world and enormous-level formation regarding groups first started.
Ilhama is part of such actions just like the youth, therefore it is simply absolute you to definitely she find the highway out of a public figure. Yet not, in her homeland, the girl solutions could be destined instead of offered. The main cause of this is certainly, sometimes, excessive conservatism off life.
To be an Azerbaijani social contour
Azerbaijani society try patriarchal. Are a woman societal profile when you look at the Azerbaia states, are a minority, and thinking on the are usually blended. With respect to the antique records of Azerbaijanis, a woman cannot enjoys a dynamic updates in community. Tend to, her fundamental role should be to keep up with the family unit members and you may the kids. Even better – numerous people. Developed ilies are still an element of the standard within society.
– We just after stored an event with the Azerbaijani diaspora inside the Ukraine. My dad, so traditional, after that told you, “Did you do so?” We responded, “Yes.” And he after that said, “Well, that’s all, don’t do it again.”
The woman dad, Ilhama shows you, doubted none this lady performance, nor the girl. The guy doubted exactly how the woman initiative will be seen by the guys of its people.
There are a lot of lady from the Commitment. But within meetings away from diaspora frontrunners, Ilhama acknowledges, she is the merely woman. She talks about the right position whenever one of many management dramatically doomed the reality that she try picked since a head off a work classification in the one conferences. He had been so long as you to lady cannot manage ten people.
– Of several female penned in my opinion that i was its role design while they now notice that an Azerbaijani girl is going to be an enthusiastic active public profile. I understand that this is really, important if this can alter the image. It is already changing they!
Therefore, at first, Ilhama is actually the actual only real girl from the Relationship regarding Azerbaijani Youth in the Ukraine, however, quickly the issue shifted, and currently you can find nearly much more female than just people.
Among the undertakings off UAYU should be to encourage the research of one’s Azerbaijani code. These day there are Weekend universities inside the Kyiv or any other cities off Ukraine, in which youngsters normally investigation Azerbaijani vocabulary, background, dances, and you will songs. Talking about mostly Azerbaijani students whoever mothers want them to understand the text. Azerbaijanis are not the only of these who would like to signup these programmes.
– When introducing brand new programs, i believed that our audience was Azerbaie to you, although rest was Ukrainians. We were really curious as to why Ukrainians was indeed choosing the Azerbaijani language. It turned out that it was both this new spouses off Azerbaijanis who desired to get in on the people, or group off Azerbaijani organizations. Also agencies of our Ministry from Foreign Items went to this type of courses.
Ilhama understands Azerbaijani really, since she heard this lady mom language because youth, and was born in a household where it talked mostly Azerbaijani. However, also she’s always improving this lady words experience. On her behalf, Azerbaijani and you will Ukrainian will be the fundamental verbal dialects at the job. She communicates with her sisters mostly into the Russian, with this lady parents inside a mix of Azerbaijani and you will Russian.
– I just after put a goal to possess myself: to be proficient into the Azerbaijani, so i can use they inside daily life. I thought i’d study and you can increase the Azerbaijani code to make certain that I will freely show my personal viewpoint in it, and also in Ukrainian. I’m however undergoing this, however, if we compare, the grade of my Azerbaijani words possess improved.